Monday, 24 June 2013



Just a quick "thank you" to everyone who has been visiting my blog 
and for your lovely comments posted.
All the praise and glory belongs to God. I thank Him for this gift 
and for the opportunity to be able to share my writings with you.
I'm glad and thrilled for those of you who are touched and encouraged 
by what is written here.

I have been asked many times: do you write about anything else?
The answer is a simple "No". I love the Lord and that is all I know. Really it is. 
This gift of writing have been given to me by the Lord so I want to use it no other 
way but for praising Him. 

I have slowed down a bit in adding new post: reason being baby Manasseh
(the newest addition to my family) have been keeping me very busy and off the computer.
I shall do my best to post more frequently so please do keep visiting.

God Bless. 

deethah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment