Happy Are You
Happy are you
When you trust in the Lord
Happy are you
When you live by His word
Happy are you
When you walk in His ways
When you give Him the praise
In all of your days
Happy are you
Happy are you
For the Lord will provide
Happy are you
Even in all of your strive
Happy are you
For you will be bless
So give Him the praise
Bless His holy name
Happy are you
Happy are you
At work and at home
Happy are you
For God has made you His own
Happy are you
His joy is your strength
For so shall you be
Blessed and happy
You that feareth the Lord
Psalms 128
Psalms 146: 2, 5
deethah@gmail.com
deethah@gmail.com

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader
ReplyDeleteentertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it. Too cool!
Also visit my homepage :: avoid
thank you.
DeleteWow, superb weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make running a blog look easy. The total look of your website
is magnificent, as neatly as the content material!
Stop by my weblog; weight loss supplements that work
thanks for your comment. i've not been blogging for too long since about mid 2012. but i love colours thats why the colorful page. easy on the readers' eyes.
DeleteHmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was
ReplyDeletesuper long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd
genuinely appreciate it.
My homepage ... www.istitutocesari.it
thank you i'm glad that you are enjoying this blog.
ReplyDeleteI don't really have any super tips as I myself am not blogging for so long. Just enjoy it as I do. what is your blog about?
Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web site; entertainment in torquay
thank you. that's always great to hear. keep visiting new posts coming soon.
ReplyDeleteI visited several websites however the audio feature for audio songs current
ReplyDeleteat this site is really excellent.
Stop by my website admit
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
ReplyDeletefor me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
designer to create your theme? Outstanding
work!
Also visit my web blog ... weight loss
thanks for your comment I'm glad you like the website. did i hire out a designer to create my theme? I sure did. He is the Holy Spirit.
DeleteWay cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this
ReplyDeletearticle plus the rest of the site is very good.
Look into my web site - health
thank you for your comment. I do appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteHeya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
ReplyDeleteMy web site slimming world
Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
ReplyDeleteIm really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.
Stop by my homepage golf simulators reviews
Hi there, yeah this article is in fact pleasant and I have learned
ReplyDeletelot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.
Here is my blog post; golfreisen ()
This is a topic that's close to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog post; qnexa weight loss pill :: com.ar ::
I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and amusing,
ReplyDeleteand without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The
problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I found this during my hunt for something relating to this.
Check out my website - http://www.winecoolerpro.
com/ - -
Just want to say your article is as surprising.
ReplyDeleteThe clarity for your post is just spectacular and that i can assume you are an expert in this subject.
Fine with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with coming near near post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Also visit my blog ... hobbies radio control ()
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that
ReplyDeleteyou should publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people do
not talk about these topics. To the next! Best wishes!
!
Stop by my page - hobbies annual
I just could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual
ReplyDeletesupply in your visitors? Is gonna be again ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts
my web-site ... hobbies radio control
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
ReplyDeletereading it, you happen to be a great author. I will be sure to
bookmark your blog and may come back sometime
soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!
Also visit my webpage ... winehouse adoption
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
my blog - dieter bohlen homepage
Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
Also visit my web blog weight loss diets
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest
ReplyDeletesites on the net. I most certainly will highly recommend this website!
Here is my weblog; lifestyle Family fitness hunters creek
thank you.
DeleteI love it when individuals get together and share opinions.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, continue the good work!
Here is my web-site :: swingset warehouse - lj-asendorf.com -
You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write.
ReplyDeleteThe world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to
say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
my web page - natural green coffee bean
Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who actually knows what they are discussing
ReplyDeleteon the web. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More people need to read this and understand this side of your story.
I was surprised you aren't more popular since you certainly have the gift.
Here is my weblog - dieter nuhr
May I just say what a relief to uncover someone
ReplyDeletewho really understands what they're talking about on the net.
You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it
important. More people must check this out
and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.
Take a look at my web-site ... Cardio After Lifting -
http://radio-top.ovh.org/index.php?a=stats&u=delphiapolk,
Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web
ReplyDeletesite before but after browsing through many of the
posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased
I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking
back regularly!
Feel free to surf to my blog :: Lifting and Cardio
Wonderful. True Happiness is found in knowing the Lord, not from man or anything. This poem read over and over. Reminds me of why I am Happy. I am a child of God, that means i not only know or have heard about the Lord, but He's my Saviour, i have a personal relationship with Him. I talk to him daily and read His word the Bible to know more about him. Happy or those who trust in the Lord. your future is bright, even after death. Frederica
ReplyDeleteThanks Frederica for your post. I'm glad you like the poem.
ReplyDelete