Saturday, 1 March 2014

Sin


The most destructive force of mankind
Soaking the earth with blood
Its wages; Death
Turning the planet into a graveyard

The cause of all pain
Destruction. Misery.
Cursing. Bitterness.
Man’s inhumanity to man

Comes in many forms and sizes
To the young and to the old
For into it all are born
Dark and bitterly ugly
There is absolutely nothing beautiful about it

Insanity
Repeating itself over and over again
Each act bringing forth a different result
Sin will take you further down the road
Than you ever wanted to go
Steadily getting worse
Until all is lost

The world desperate and lost
Tries to destroy this destructive force
Failed.
And failed again

There is only one answer;
Only one
To cure this sin
The Son of God;
And His death on the Cross
Which atoned for all sin;
Past, Present and Future
Unto all who will believe

4 comments:

  1. March 01, 2014
    Very encouraging poem Caroline, truly sin will take you further than you want to go and keep you longer than you plan to. Thanks for sharing, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web
    site before but after browsing through many of the
    posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased
    I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking
    back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job sis. I love it. In this world today on television, the internet, and just about everywhere it all about “partying.” It is sinful. 1st John 5:19 tell us that, “THE WHOLE WORLD LIETH IN WICKEDNESS.” Everything has become so morally sick and perverted nowadays. You can hardly go anywhere without seeing sexually suggestive advertising, whorish unclothed women and hearing the Devil's music. Everything is about sex, and fooling adults and youths about safe sex(condoms). Its all sin. Frederica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem, well written, well said.

    ReplyDelete