Home
It's where it all started
The place I can always go back to
In my mind
In my thoughts
In my heart
The place I can always go back to
In my mind
In my thoughts
In my heart
Short, quick flashes of memory
In a song
In a book
In a picture
In a mirror; in my face
In a song
In a book
In a picture
In a mirror; in my face
Reminiscing laughter
Tears
Togetherness
Prayers
Tears
Togetherness
Prayers
It's where I am now
A house but not a home
A family of my own
Old memories, new memories
Holding dear until I'm old
A house but not a home
A family of my own
Old memories, new memories
Holding dear until I'm old
It's where I long to be
Its where I'm going to be
When my Saviour returns for me
A place prepared for me, a mansion
My eternal Home in Glory
Its where I'm going to be
When my Saviour returns for me
A place prepared for me, a mansion
My eternal Home in Glory

No comments:
Post a Comment