Wednesday, 18 July 2012

You Are
(Therefore I am)

Since the beginning
You Are
Three in One, the One is Three
In the end You Are
You reign for eternity

Creator of Heaven; Your dwelling place
The earth beneath; your foot stool
The waters under the earth
There is none like you
You Are

Creator of man
Creator of beast
The fowls of the air
The whales of the deep
You Are big, You Are beautiful
Everything is in your presence
You Are

The God of my fathers
The God of Abraham
The God of Isaac
The God of Jacob
The God of the children of Israel
You Are my God

You Are the great I Am that I Am
The son of God
My wisdom, my strength
You Are my everything

You Are the true vine
The Light of the world
Holy, only You Are Holy
Merciful, Almighty God
To You belongs all the Glory

Abba Father, I am because You Are


I am
(Because You Are)

I am created
I am called
I am anointed
For this cause

I am filled
With God’s Spirit
In wisdom
In understanding
In knowledge
To bring forth, to testify

I am bless
To be a blessing
I am grateful
I am honoured
I am humbled
Approved by God

Washed by the blood of Jesus
I am forgiven
Saved by His Grace
I am a disciple
I am a follower of Christ

I am a friend of God
An angel
Sent from Heaven by God to touch lives
I am separated
I am a priest, I am a king

I am the branch
Abiding in the true vine
Forever in His presence
I am God’s beloved
I am who God says that I am
I am a child of the King “KoningsKind”

Abba Father, You Are therefore I am.

2 comments: