Tuesday, 31 July 2012

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Mount up with wings as eagles



In this life it is very common for us to go through some difficult/hard/trial times. No matter your age, background, believe, religion we all have trial times. Times that causes us to wonder about our existence here on earth. Times that causes us to wonder if there really is a God. Periods, moments where we feel alone, forsaken, rejected, refuse, lonely, unloved and so forth. These trial times may last for days, weeks, months or even years.
It is in these trial times that we get to know who we really are; what we are made of and what we believe.

It was in these trial times that I came to realise that God has always been with me. Through out my entire life. (Childhood, teenage years, college years, working years). Even when I wasn’t aware of it. It was in the years when I was rejected and forsaken when I found out that God truly loves me and that it is He who had created me and that my life is in His hands.
It was in those trial times when I began to seek and understand God’s plan for my life. After understanding, accepting and waiting for His plan to be fulfilled I then began to understand the trials and hard times I’ve been going through.

Today I thank God for every trial time I’ve been through. God will never use you without giving you an experience. See each trying day as an opportunity to get closer to God. Thank Him for the experiences he is giving you to one day testify of his goodness and what he has taken you through.

There is nothing to hard for God; there is no situation that he cannot see you through. What ever your trial is today just wait upon the Lord and your strength shall be renewed.
  
                                                                                
Today all the sufferings and afflictions that I have cried about for so many years now look so small to me. For indeed his word is true; I have mount up with wings as eagles. Soaring high above my afflictions; in the presence of the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment