Friday, 20 July 2012

The Gift
Hey you
“Who; me?”
Yes you
What are you doing with that thing you are carrying?
“What thing? I’m not carrying anything”

Oh yes you are
Its right there
I can see it clearly
Can’t you see it?
“No; I can’t see it
I’m not carrying anything”

Yes you are carrying something
It’s very rare and very special
Don’t you know what it is?
It’s called “a gift”
And it is given to you by your Heavenly Father

“What gift are you talking about?
And where is this gift?”
Look again, look closely
Its right there; inside you
You have been carrying it
Since the day you were born

You must open it
Unwrap it
Discover it
And use it
For your Father’s glory

Let it be as a precious stone in your eyes
It will make room for you
And cause you to prosper where ever it goes
It will bring you before great men


Inspired by: Proverbs 17:8,  Proverbs 18:16

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2012

    Your words are truly blessed my dear....I will continue to read ya blog as much as I can....

    ReplyDelete