Tuesday, 12 June 2012


I like to think of myself; my entire existence on earth as a vessel.

I am a vessel. Shaped and moulded by God and kept apart for his use.
This vessel is short, round and deep. Within lie many hidden treasures, talents, gifts, skills and abilities. Some of which I am aware; others I’m yet to discover.

Out of this vessel flow writings, poems, articles, plays/drama, songs and much more; this will encourage and strengthen everyone who reads them.

I am a servant. Being used by all, by the lowest and the smallest. That is my daily seeking. That is my service to God.

I am a Child of the King “KoningsKind”. I love the Lord and that’s all I know.
I am Deethah Brazier. I am a wife and a mother. This blog is created to share with you the gift that God has given me or rather; to share with you what lies within this vessel.

I would like to hear from you so please feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

May you be blessed and strengthened as you read.

God bless

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 07, 2012

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete